venerdì 5 aprile 2013

DANTE ALIGHIERI AL VIDEOCITOFONO Guido, i' vorrei

DANTE ALIGHIERI AT THE VIDEO DOOR Guido, I wish



Dante Alighieri/Luca Traini, Guido, i' vorrei

Guido, I wish that you and Lapo and I 
could be taken by magic and placed 
in a boat that, whatever the wind, 
was carried over the sea wherever you and I 
chose to go, unhindered by tempest 
or any foul weather --our desire to be 
together in fact always increasing, 
living as we would in unceasing harmony.
And with this, that the good wizard 
should give us for company lady Vanna 
and lady Lagia and her who stands on 
number thirty, there to talk always of love; 
and that each of them should be happy, 
as I'm sure we would be.

Luca Traini in the Avati's movie I cavalieri che fecero l'impresa (2001)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento